Rawnet is a multi-award winning full service agency developing incredible products and services that redevelop markets and redefine industries. Our purposeful disruption reshapes businesses, making them more commercially successful and future proofing them for years to come.
Our tight knit team are some of the best developers in the industry, developing cutting edge, experimental technology solutions in our bright and spacious office in Ascot High Street.
You are required to scope a variety of digital projects from conception stage to existing or proposed budgets. As a producer you will shape the project from initiation through to implementation using your ability to analyse and evaluate business objectives/requirements. You will define known requirements as well as driving decisions and upsells.
- Understand client objectives and project goals and articulate them clearly in detail
- Analyse business objectives in detail and advise on business requirements
- Confidently run client workshops with a strategic business focus
- Collaborate with the design team and produce wireframes
- Clearly define project scope in a project handbook as reference for clients and the project team
- Identify if key strategic and technical information is missing from scope and work with the technical team to cover any omitted details
- Create project estimates post scope/pre delivery to make sure the project is on track for a profitable delivery
- Produce a definitive list of deliverables for all projects
- Manage client expectations with regards to scope and approach, ensure it is understood by the client and the project team
- Proactively identify opportunities to help clients fulfill their objectives and demonstrate additional value of our service
- Partner with project team members to present work to clients as well as confidently presenting alone
- Participate in project retrospectives on lessons learned and knowledge gained, identify changes that need to be made, document and share
- Liaise with third parties
- Maintain strong client relationships with a positive attitude
- Support and direct other team members and set an example
- Scope projects of budgets up to and over £500K
- Facilitate pre sale and ongoing support items for clients
- Handle uneducated, demanding and difficult to please clients during the scoping phase
- 3+ years as a Digital Producer / Technical PM / Strategist within a Digital Agency
- Work with Google analytics to an intermediate level
- Strong communication skills
- A good technical understanding of digital marketing channels
- Proven relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Managing upsell and commercial opportunities
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- Experience with business research tools and techniques
- Experience with analytical tools
You will be highly organised, self driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and ability to adapt.
You will have the ability to solve complex problems in imaginative and creative ways.
In it together
You will be aligned to the company’s goals and objectives and be eager to learn from the experience on offer as well as being confident to propose change. You will show the initiative to get things done and being a team player you will endeavour to help others succeed.
You will have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
A consultative approach will be required to successfully prepare a solution that meets both the brief and fits within budget.
You will let your peers know how you are progressing, if there are any issues during work and ask for reviews where you feel it is necessary
Quality assuring your own work for the best and most relevant solutions
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have flexible working, amazing staff parties and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.9 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
- Our people!!
- 23 days holiday a year (3 days for our Christmas shutdown period), + public/bank holidays
- Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Aviva Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Family friendly
- Training - 12 days dedicated to your tailored training needs
- Career progression
- Christmas and summer parties
- Get your eat on in the office: free tea, coffee, fruit and snacks + free Friday breakfast
- Playstation 4 and pool table
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Specsavers vouchers
To apply for this role, or to discuss it further, please contact us. All candidates will need to be able to demonstrate their technical ability.
Please note you may be asked to complete a written assessment as part of the formal interview process.