Location: Remote / Ascot, Berkshire (Face to face time with our clients will be necessary)
Type: Permanent / Full Time
We are a fast-growing digital agency located in Ascot, Berkshire. We work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through our exciting team and tireless work ethic that we make this a reality.
The Rawnet approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems our clients come to us with. If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a proven, analytically focused SEO Specialist to join our supportive, dynamic, Strategy team. You'll work closely with our Client Partners to grow conversions; adding real value to their core business objectives.
You'll work closely with our Marketing Specialists and manage the performance of SEO activity through multiple accounts in numerous B2B and B2C verticals to meet business KPIs and objectives at the different stages of the marketing funnel.
You'll hypothesise, monitor, and report monthly, to demonstrate performance and suggest informed decisions to improve growth.
What you'll be doing
- Developing and delivering an SEO strategy that maximises market visibility and traffic acquisition. Forecasting expected returns.
- Maximising ethical link building opportunities through the use of various outreach techniques
- Monitoring progress of SEO strategies and adapting them to achieve maximum growth and visibility for Gap analysis
- Maintaining strong analysis and reporting skills to produce monthly reports, making recommendations and forecasting returns.
- Working with tools such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Search console, and Google Sheets/Excel.
- You'll be incredibly detail-oriented and hands-on to ensure best practices are being followed for SEO.
- You'll be a subject matter expert, and up-to-date on the latest algorithms and best practices for on-page, off-page and technical SEO.
- 3+ years of SEO experience as a ‘doer’, within an in-house or agency team working B2B and B2C.
- Track record of analysing SEO trends and opportunities, and providing and implementing recommendations to improve visibility within SERPs
- Experience in website migrations (content and technical)
- Experience with content outreach and link building
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the business
- Experience in structured data, XML sitemaps, robots.txt and schema markup
- Strong analytical/reporting skills with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/google sheets
- Deep understanding of search engine best practices
- Experience working with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog
- GTM and Google Analytics tracking experience
- SEO copywriting skills that reflects the brands tone of voice
- 23 days holiday a year (3 days are set aside for our company wide Christmas shutdown), plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street, with PlayStation and Pool Table
- Social events - our Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Personal training budget of up to £1,000pa, plus 12 dedicated L&D days
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet. The 4.7 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically, and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email us at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.