Senior SEO Executive
Fixed Term Contract (6 months and then rolling monthly)
Required for September 2020 start
Rawnet is a multi-award winning full service agency developing incredible products and services that redevelop markets and redefine industries. Our purposeful disruption reshapes businesses, making them more commercially successful and future proofing them for years to come.
Our tight knit team are some of the best developers in the industry, developing cutting edge, experimental technology solutions in our bright and spacious office in Ascot High Street.
We are looking for a proven, digitally focussed Senior SEO Executive to join our team. You will be required to work closely amongst the team at Rawnet and directly with our Client Partners to grow conversion directly contributing to their core business objectives.
You will be a part of our Strategy team and in particular, work closely with the Marketing Specialists to devise strategic content roadmaps for our clients, support with their execution, and monitor their performance. Roadmaps must be balanced and sensible with achievable timeframes.
It’s imperative the devised strategy is monitored to a professional level. You will be required to hypothesise, monitor, and report monthly to demonstrate success, learnings and suggest informed decisions to improve growth.
As well as marketing existing digital products, part of your role will be involving yourself with new projects within the business to review and suggest improvements within our discovery and definition phases.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic yet supportive team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual who has SEO experience
- You will be responsible for helping develop and execute short, mid, and long-term inbound marketing strategies on various types of accounts across different verticals to improve and drive improvements for our Client Partners.
- Analyse and recommend content based on SEO keyword and topic research.
- Understand the competitor landscape to drive areas of opportunity and focus.
- Create content templates/brief dependent on findings.
- Devise and maintain internal linking strategies.
- Identify external link building opportunities and outreach.
- Monitor and report on keyword and content performance.
- Monitor and optimise website health from an SEO perspective.
- Support Account Management and New Business teams when opportunities arise.
- Engage stakeholders with results and future ideas, providing them with monthly reports.
- Build on something great and work tirelessly to improve it.
Works closely with: You will collaborate with the Production, Marketing, Project Management and Account Management teams to improve KPIs for accounts with Strategic Partnerships.
Will also interact with: UI and PHP Engineers.
- Have extensive experience (3yrs+) of implementing and managing SEO content strategies and campaigns.
- You must innovative and be able to handle multiple accounts across the B2B and B2C landscape.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to blend qualitative and quantitative data with real-world experiences.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and long term vision.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Be a unique strategic thinker with a proven and demonstrable track record.
- Experience with SEM tools (Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.).
- Have past experience in digital marketing strategy within an agency or client-side where you have used data to think creatively and support brands in achieving new heights (with the ability to prove it).
- Full proficiency of Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets, Search Console.
You will be highly organised, self driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and ability to adapt.
You will have the ability to solve complex problems in imaginative and creative ways.
In it together
You will be aligned to the company’s goals and objectives and be eager to learn from the experience on offer as well as being confident to propose change. You will show the initiative to get things done and being a team player you will endeavour to help others succeed.
You will have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
A consultative approach will be required to successfully prepare a solution that meets both the brief and fits within budget.
You will let your peers know how you are progressing, if there are any issues during work and ask for reviews where you feel it is necessary
Quality assuring your own work for the best and most relevant solutions
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have flexible working, amazing staff parties and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.9 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
To apply for this role, or to discuss it further, please contact us. All candidates will need to be able to demonstrate their technical ability.
Please note you may be asked to complete a proficiency test before being invited to attend a formal interview.