Senior Project Manager
Type: Permanent / Full Time
We are a fast-growing digital agency located in Ascot, Berkshire. We work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through our exciting team and tireless work ethic that we make this a reality.
The Rawnet approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems our clients come to us with. If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Senior Project Manager you’ll sit within the Client Services delivery team, working closely with the Strategy, Design, Development and QA teams to deliver digital solutions to varying clients. You will also work with Sales and Account Management to receive the handover of new projects and keep momentum and great service paramount for both current retainer clients and new prospects.
You are required to manage a variety of digital projects from conception stage right through to completion, following and championing the project processes to deliver projects on time and within budget ensuring client satisfaction.
What you'll be doing
- Weekly upkeep of revenue figures for each of your projects, including tracking hours spent, budget measurement and forecasting
- Responsible for plotting and scheduling new and existing projects with clear milestone markers
- Work closely with the Projects Director to report weekly on leadership team figures, and project tracker metrics
- Understand client objectives and project goals and articulate them clearly in detail
- Develop and manage project plans working with the project team to execute
- Host internal kick-off meetings, daily project stand ups and project sprint reviews
- Manage resource assignments for projects, proactively identify resource challenges and provide a solution
- Monitor project risks and scope to identify solutions/actions in advance of issues (including RAID and RAG analysis)
- Manage client expectations, act on client feedback and ensure delivery
- Identify needs that clients may not recognise and ensure delivery and development approach are linked to short and long term objectives
- Communicate and document project status to clients, team and management on a regular basis, resolve issues in a timely manner
- Deliver work on time and to budget
- Work with the Account Management team to identify opportunities and demonstrate additional value of our service
- Partner with project team members to present work to clients as well as confidently presenting alone
- Confidently run client meetings
- Lead on all testing from IAT, UAT and Client Feedback to Go Live
- Facilitate end of project discussions on lessons learned and knowledge gained, identify changes that need to be made, document and share
- Liaise with and manage external resource and third parties
- Maintain strong client relationships with a positive attitude
- Carry out project admin accurately in a timely and organised manner
- Manage multiple projects and retainers; where project budgets can be between £70k - £350k (approx)
- Implement Crisis Management plans for new projects
- Work closely with the Projects Director to create a smooth transition between project close and retainer start
- Deal with feedback/conflicts from the project team
- 5+ years agency experience or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience of various Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Experience in responsive design, web and mobile applications, content management systems and third party integrations
- Experience working with bespoke software solutions
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- Working knowledge of development frameworks or languages such as HTML, CSS, RoR and PHP
- 23 days holiday a year (3 days are set aside for our company wide Christmas shutdown), plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street, with PlayStation and Pool Table
- Social events - our Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Personal training budget of up to £1,000pa, plus 12 dedicated L&D days
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet. The 4.7 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically, and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email us at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.