Senior Project Manager
Rawnet is a multi-award winning full service agency developing incredible products and services that redevelop markets and redefine industries. Our purposeful disruption reshapes businesses, making them more commercially successful and future proofing them for years to come.
Our tight knit team are some of the best developers in the industry, developing cutting edge, experimental technology solutions in our bright and spacious office in Ascot High Street.
You are required to manage a variety of digital projects from conception stage right through to completion, following and championing the project processes to deliver projects on time and within budget ensuring client satisfaction.
- Weekly upkeep of revenue figures for each of your projects, including tracking hours spent, budget measurement and forecasting
- Responsible for plotting and scheduling new and existing projects with clear milestone markers
- Work closely with the Lead Project Manager to report weekly on leadership team figures, and project tracker metrics
- Understand client objectives and project goals and articulate them clearly in detail
- Develop and manage project plans working with the project team to execute
- Host internal kick-off meetings, daily project stand ups and project sprint reviews
- Manage resource assignments for projects, proactively identify resource challenges and provide a solution
- Monitor project risks and scope to identify solutions/actions in advance of issues (including RAID and RAG analysis)
- Manage client expectations, act on client feedback and ensure delivery
- Identify needs that clients may not recognise and ensure delivery and development approach are linked to short and long term objectives
- Communicate and document project status to clients, team and management on a regular basis, resolve issues in a timely manner
- Deliver work on time and to budget
- Work with the Account Management team to identify opportunities and demonstrate additional value of our service
- Partner with project team members to present work to clients as well as confidently presenting alone
- Confidently run client meetings
- Lead on all testing from IAT, UAT and Client Feedback to Go Live
- Facilitate end of project discussions on lessons learned and knowledge gained, identify changes that need to be made, document and share
- Liaise with and manage external resource and third parties
- Maintain strong client relationships with a positive attitude
- Carry out project admin accurately in a timely and organised manner
- Manage multiple projects and retainers; where project budgets can be between £70k - £350k (approx)
- Implement Crisis Management plans for new projects
- Work closely with the Lead Project Manager to create a smooth transition between project close and retainer start
- Deal with feedback/conflicts from the project team
- 5+ years agency experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience of various Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Experience in responsive design, web and mobile applications, content management systems and third party integrations
- Experience working with bespoke software solutions
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- Working knowledge of development frameworks or languages such as HTML, CSS, RoR and PHP
You will be highly organised, self driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and ability to adapt.
You will have the ability to solve complex problems in imaginative and creative ways.
In it together
You will be aligned to the company’s goals and objectives and be eager to learn from the experience on offer as well as being confident to propose change. You will show the initiative to get things done and being a team player you will endeavour to help others succeed.
You will have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
A consultative approach will be required to successfully prepare a solution that meets both the brief and fits within budget.
You will let your peers know how you are progressing, if there are any issues during work and ask for reviews where you feel it is necessary
Quality assuring your own work for the best and most relevant solutions
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have flexible working, amazing staff parties and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.9 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
- Our people!!
- 23 days holiday a year (3 days for our Christmas shutdown period), + public/bank holidays
- Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Aviva Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Family friendly
- Training - 12 days dedicated to your tailored training needs
- Career progression
- Christmas and summer parties
- Get your eat on in the office: free tea, coffee, fruit and snacks + free Friday breakfast
- Playstation 4 and pool table
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Specsavers vouchers
To apply for this role, or to discuss it further, please contact us.