Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Remote, UK / Hybrid
Type: Permanent / Full Time
We are looking for a proven, digitally focussed Marketing Executive to join our team. You will be required to work closely amongst the team at Rawnet and directly with our Client Partners and development teams to improve organic visibility, performance, and conversions directly contributing to their core business objectives.
We work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through our exciting team and tireless work ethic that we make this a reality.
The Rawnet approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems our clients come to us with. If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
You will be a part of our Strategy team and in particular, work closely with the Acquisitional Specialists and web developers to improve the performance of SEO, PPC, and paid social strategies. This will consist of Tech SEO recommendations, ongoing rank monitoring, keyword research (working closely with our Content Strategist), PPC campaign optimisation across Google and Bing, and paid social campaign optimisation across Facebook (including Instagram) and LinkedIn.
As well as existing clients, part of your role will be executing website migrations from an SEO and website tracking perspective to ensure that no rankings are inadvertently impacted upon the launch of a new website.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic yet supportive team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual who has great Technical and On-page SEO knowledge coupled with strong PPC and paid social experience.
- Extensive keyword research for existing and new projects.
- Monitoring rankings and organic performance through SEO tools and Google Analytics.
- Using SEO tools to monitor and audit website health and advising on changes for improvement.
- Set up and optimising paid search and paid display campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Set up and optimising paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Creating reports for key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Have at least two years of experience with an SEO, PPC, and paid social role (preferably in an agency environment)
- Excellent knowledge of technical SEO
- Google Ads Certification
- Experience with keyword/topic research through paid SEO tools (such as SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc)
- Full proficiency of Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets, Google Search Console.
- Content marketing strategy
- Google Tag Manager / GA tracking experience
- 23 days holiday a year, plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street, with PlayStation and Pool Table
- Social events - our Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay after 1 years’ service
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Training budget, plus 12 dedicated days
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.8 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically, and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
If you think this role sounds great, please contact us at email@example.com
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; Acquisition Strategist, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Executive may also be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.