Senior Account Manager
Rawnet is a multi-award winning full service agency developing incredible products and services that redevelop markets and redefine industries. Our purposeful disruption reshapes businesses, making them more commercially successful and future proofing them for years to come. Our tight knit team are some of the best developers in the industry, developing cutting edge, experimental technology solutions in our bright and spacious office in Ascot High Street.
We're looking for a Senior Account Manager who will manage and grow key Client accounts to the mutual benefit and commercial success of both parties, whilst developing and maintaining long term Client relationships. This is made possible through the strategic application, production and delivery of creative, digital marketing products and services.
This involves knowing your clients' businesses inside out, how they operate and what constitutes a success for them. You will provide Clients with regular updates on their site performance and upcoming trends in digital with a view to providing recommendations on how they can continually improve their digital performance.
You will also support the Project Management team in their delivery of projects to ensure client happiness throughout their lifetime with Rawnet.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This role is results-driven and has a high level of autonomy so it is important that you are a self-starter, who is self-motivated, driven and able to work under your own initiative and part of a team.
You must be ambitious and keen to succeed, with drive and enthusiasm, aligned to Rawnet’s goals, objectives and ethos.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Achieving revenue targets
- Client Services Excellence
- Motivated account team
- Mutually profitable, long term Client/Agency relationships
- Client referrals / recommendations
- Clear attainment of client’s business objectives
- Accurate and up-to- date client related financial information
- Increased levels of revenue, repeat business and referrals through existing clients
- Creative and technical innovation
- Ever increasing network of industry contacts
- Increasing levels of Rawnet media coverage
- Rawnet and Client award nominations and wins.
- Becoming the internal brand and business champion on behalf of key clients to ensure that work is always on brand and on strategy.
- To constantly innovate and keep on top of market and customer trends to ensure key Clients’ digital strategies stand out against their competitors.
- To devise digital strategies that demonstrate measurable return, with limited support from the Account and CSD.
- To confidently and persuasively sell-in new strategies or plans to key clients through the medium of written proposals and face-to-face presentations with limited supervision from the Account Director.
- Developing client relationships, including where appropriate, socialising and winning them awards.
- With limited support of the Account Director, provide education and guidance to key clients to ensure that digital receives due recognition within the marketing mix.
- Understanding exact client requirements and translating these into clear, concise and comprehensive briefing documents for the internal teams and your account growth plans.
- Working with the Project Managers to provide clients with accurate cost estimates for all work including change requests.
- Reviewing deliverables at key milestones along the project lifecycle before client review.
- Effectively managing client budgets, internal annual forecasting and invoicing.
- Acting as the day-to- day client contact and attending client meetings at key stages within the project lifecycle.
- Completing administrative work, as required.
- Adhering to agency processes, as required.
Driven - You will be highly organised, self driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and ability to adapt.
Experimental - You will have the ability to solve complex problems in imaginative and creative ways.
In it together - You will be aligned to the company’s goals and objectives and be eager to learn from the experience on offer as well as being confident to propose change. You will show the initiative to get things done and being a team player you will endeavour to help others succeed.
Knowledgeable - You will have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
Advisory - A consultative approach will be required to successfully prepare a solution that meets both the brief and fits within budget.
Managing up - You will let your peers know how you are progressing, if there are any issues during work and ask for reviews where you feel it is necessary.
Taking care - Quality assuring your own work for the best and most relevant solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge of digital agency life and process with typically more than three years of professional service
- A strong understanding of digital marketing principles, channels/techniques and production processes (e.g. mobile, web development, UX, analytics etc.)
- Highly literate, with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven relationship management skills
- Demonstrable growth plans within a key account
- Applying a results orientation to ensure revenue targets are achieved
- Managing upsell and commercial opportunities.
LIFE AT RAWNET
This is the part of the page where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So while we have all that (we’re still an agency after all!), nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes we have working from home, flexible working, amazing staff parties and training budgets, but again, that’s not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.9 score on Glassdoor helps.
But if we were to really think about it, ask around the studio, then it’s mainly down to being part of what we believe is the best digital team in the UK. Learning every day and playing a part in the continuous strive for personal and client success. No deadwood, no bumblers, no arrogant freelancers who don’t care; just a solid bunch of passionate and positive people looking to make a difference. We all push each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement among all levels is staggering. We all learn to think more strategically, more critically, more commercially. We all get involved.
Everyone is in full control of their own success, and there’s no better training-ground to be the best possible version of yourself than within a team who all think and want the same.
Attitude above aptitude
But we’re not for everyone. You’ve got to be a self starter, have a positive mindset, have resilience, put the team before yourself, and leave politics at the door.
We never panic hire. It doesn’t matter about talent if you don’t get on with the team and don’t love what you do.
So if you’re looking for a genuine change, not afraid to get stuck in and make some great friends, then go for it, we’d love to hear from you.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES!