Senior Account Manager
Location: Remote / Ascot, Berkshire
Type: Permanent / Full Time
We're looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to develop and maintain client relationships to a deep level and become a trusted advisor for everything digital. This involves knowing our clients' businesses inside out, how they operate and what constitutes a success for them.
You’ll work closely with: Project Management Teams. You'll also interact with: Design, UX, Development, Sales and Marketing Teams.
You are responsible for growing accounts through both proactive and reactive sales. You will be providing clients with regular updates on their site performance and upcoming trends in digital, with a view to providing recommendations on how they can improve their digital performance.
You will also brief the project management team on projects that have been sold so that they can successfully deliver the project to the originally agreed scope. When taking a new client and project on board you will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure the client is happy throughout the process. You are there to help clients and to represent them within Rawnet.
- Proactively come up with ideas and solutions to help improve our clients' businesses. Identify and plan opportunities to grow accounts. Guide clients through the digital landscape and add value to projects.
- Gather and define client business objectives and requirements and translate that into recommendations
- Present pitches to existing clients and advise them on how best to proceed
- Fully scope projects with large technical elements to a quality that the delivery team can work to
- Ensure all projects are fully briefed to the Project Manager, providing full details of what has been agreed and any dependencies
- React where clients requirements change. Explore and recommend solutions that better suit their needs.
- Present solutions, analysis findings and results to clients
- Consistently hit a sales target each month
- Proactively generate leads and opportunities
- Report to the Account Director on sales targets and write reports
- Independently build and maintain key client relationships
- Handle multiple accounts simultaneously
- Proactively suggest and implement ideas to help improve our relationships with clients
- Ensure no retainer time is lost for clients
- Identify and intervene when a quote or project goes cold or is dragging
- Work with and act as a mentor to junior members of the team
You will be driven, experimental, have an eye for detail, a team player, and be knowledgeable of new and emerging trends in the digital space.
- 3+ years managing accounts within a digital agency
- Work with Google Analytics to an advanced level
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and a strong customer service focus
- Strong technical understanding of digital marketing channels
- Proven relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Managing upsell and commercial opportunities
- Business acumen and the ability to translate this into long-term strategies
- Ability to estimate the time required to complete work
- Experience in digital media planning
- Experience with analytical tools
- 23 days holiday a year + all public/bank holidays
- Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Aviva Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Training budget + 12 dedicated days
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street
- Playstation 4 and pool table
- Social events
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.9 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically, and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
If you think this role sounds great, please contact us at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.