Rawnet is a multi-award winning full service agency developing incredible products and services that redevelop markets and redefine industries. Our purposeful disruption reshapes businesses, making them more commercially successful and future proofing them for years to come.
Our tight knit team are some of the best developers in the industry, developing cutting edge, experimental technology solutions in our bright and spacious office in Ascot High Street.
Responsible for maintaining and reporting accurate revenue figures to the business whilst proactively identifying risks and growth opportunities. Drive project teams to exceed revenue targets and deliver continuous improvement. Working closely with the delivery and sales teams you will strive to ensure project and retained revenue is accurately forecasted to enable the continued growth of the business.
- Define, implement and report on delivery performance measures including profitability, efficiency and quality.
- Review and identify costs and efficiencies to support effective and profitable operational running of the business.
- Responsible for weekly project team and studio resource reporting including but not limited to revenue generated, studio utilisation, billable and non billable time,
- Maintaining the management information around status of projects, resources and key commercial issues.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective use and management of the companies software and subscriptions.
- Ensure project payment milestones are invoiced promptly and accurately and work with our credit controller to ensure timely payment of invoices and resolution of queries.
- Assist the Finance Director with weekly and monthly management reporting on a prepayment and accrual basis.
- Continuous improvement of internal financial processes.
- Agency experience preferred, but not essential.
- Anyone who’s worked within finance in the service sector or consultancy business would grasp our operations and revenue models fairly quickly.
- We need someone willing to learn quickly how we do things and have the business acumen to provide meaningful reports and insights.
- 23 days holiday a year + all public/bank holidays
- Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote working
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street
- Aviva Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Training budget + 12 dedicated days
- Christmas and summer socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- Specsavers vouchers
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.9 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
To apply for this role, or to discuss it further, please contact us.