React Native Developer
Rawnet is a multi-award winning full service agency developing incredible products and services that redevelop markets and redefine industries. Our purposeful disruption reshapes businesses, making them more commercially successful and future proofing them for years to come.
Our tight knit team are some of the best developers in the industry, developing cutting edge, experimental technology solutions in our bright and spacious office in Ascot High Street.
Code and test semantic, well structured and maintainable cross-browser, cross-platform user interfaces, adhering to the team’s current workflow and best practises, on time, on budget and to agreed specifications.
The Rawnet approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems our clients come to us with. The team participates in regular code reviews to ensure everything delivered by the studio is the best quality, and with vast experience on offer, skill progression is like lightning. If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Build your interfaces to be responsive and touch friendly as required
- Thoroughly test your work before delivery to the development team
- Regularly inform your project manager of your progress, raising any issues as soon as they arise
- Have input into regular team meetings
- Provide accurate timings and estimates
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies
- Participate in code reviews
- 3+ years’ agency experience
- Solid experience with React
- Experience with JSON API or similar RESTful API standards
- Commercial experience with published React Native apps
- A good understanding of UX and accessibility
- Experience with Github or other source control software
- Experience with implementing Firebase Analytics, Airship or similar
- Experience with deploying to TestFlight, App Store and Google Play Store
- Ability to debug and resolve cross-platform issues
- Jira or similar agile management tools
- Agile delivery
- Fully Native iOS (Swift) and Android (Java) experience
You will be highly organised, self driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and ability to adapt.
You will have the ability to solve complex problems in imaginative and creative ways.
In it together
You will be aligned to the company’s goals and objectives and be eager to learn from the experience on offer as well as being confident to propose change. You will show the initiative to get things done and being a team player you will endeavour to help others succeed.
You will have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
A consultative approach will be required to successfully prepare a solution that meets both the brief and fits within budget.
You will let your peers know how you are progressing, if there are any issues during work and ask for reviews where you feel it is necessary
Quality assuring your own work for the best and most relevant solutions
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have flexible working, amazing staff parties and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.9 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
To apply for this role, or to discuss it further, please contact us. All candidates will need to be able to demonstrate their technical ability.
Please note you may be asked to complete a proficiency test before being invited to attend a formal interview.