Project Account Manager
Location: Hybrid - Remote / Ascot, Berkshire (face to face time with our clients will be necessary)
Type: Permanent / Full Time
We are a fast-growing digital agency located in Ascot, Berkshire. We work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through our exciting team and tireless work ethic that we make this a reality.
The Rawnet approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems our clients come to us with. If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Project Account Manager you will ensure that our retained clients’ ongoing strategy, and their projects and change requests, are managed from concept through to delivery.
You’ll join the newly established PAM team where the main aim is to ensure that we’re adding value to our retained clients retainers and they are managed effectively to ensure year on year renewals and increases.
What you'll be doing
- Working alongside the Strategy and Account Management teams to deliver post build ‘Drive’ retainers.
- Supporting the initial set up, collation and application of a client’s long term strategy including roadmapping, reviews and reporting.
- Being responsible for planning, coordination and communication across clients and internal teams to ensure first class client service.
- Applying a methodical but flexible approach to project delivery, ensuring all projects and tasks are maintained within the agreed scope, budget and delivered on time.
- Managing the assigned scope of the agreed change request tasks and making sure deadlines are met.
- Assign and manage the required resources to deliver requests to the client.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Strategy team on client activity.
- Support the wider Rawnet team in the planning and delivery of required changes/projects.
- Primarily working alongside the Strategy team (secondary Account Managers) to ensure both clients and the studio team are working to the strategy roadmap and in line with set objectives and KPIs.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- A professional manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Friendly and approachable, willing to build a relationship with our clients
- Experience in the delivery of multiple projects/changes at one time
- Ability to communicate Project status update with stakeholders and senior management
- A proactive team player that collaborates with others to find solutions
- Experience of using Asana or other project management tools
- 23 days holiday a year (3 days are set aside for our company wide Christmas shutdown), plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street, with PlayStation and Pool Table
- Social events - our Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Personal training budget of up to £1,000pa, plus 12 dedicated L&D days
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet. The 4.7 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically, and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.