Location: Hybrid - Remote / Ascot, Berkshire (face to face time with our clients will be necessary)
Type: Permanent / Full Time
We’re looking for a user-centric and data-driven Optimisation Strategist to join our team at Rawnet. We are a fast-growing digital agency located in Ascot, Berkshire.
We work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through our exciting team and tireless work ethic that we make this a reality.
The Rawnet approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems our clients come to us with. If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
You’ll report to the Optimisation Team Lead but you’ll work closely with all areas within the agency from strategists to designers, developers and account managers.
You’ll conduct qualitative and quantitative research to understand how users interact with our client’s websites. You’ll use this research to develop a roadmap of optimisation ideas for AB tests and JDI (just do it) tasks with the aim of increasing conversion rates (sales & lead generation) for a range of B2B, B2C and eCommerce clients.
What you'll be doing
- Using a mix of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover behavioural insights. Including, website audits, web analytics, user journey analysis, heuristic reviews etc.
- Using these insights to provide and implement AB tests and recommendations to boost conversion rates
- Articulating any insights discovered as part of your research and develop AB test hypotheses.
- Producing wireframes, information architecture diagrams, user stories, and personas to help articulate your insights and ideas.
- Reporting and communicating the impact of your recommendations and AB tests to client stakeholders of all levels.
- Showing initiative and think outside the box. As a team we’re all driving towards the same goal, to help our clients succeed, don’t let a job title restrict your creativity.
- 2+ years experience working within a UX, Research or CRO role (or similar).
- Experience of running successful AB tests and conducting user research.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and UserTesting.
- A general understanding of HTML/CSS/JS (hands-on coding experience a bonus).
- A keen eye for digital and UX design.
- Confident communicator.
- You will be driven, experimental, have an eye for UX and design, a team player, and be knowledgeable of new and emerging trends in the digital space.
- Wireframing and design experience using design tools such as Miro, Sketch, Invision, & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Create wireframes, design and build AB tests to validate your recommendations
- 23 days holiday a year (3 days are set aside for our company wide Christmas shutdown), plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street, with PlayStation and Pool Table
- Social events - our Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Personal training budget of up to £1,000pa, plus 12 dedicated L&D days
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet. The 4.7 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically, and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email us at email@example.com
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; CRO Specialist, Conversion Optimisation Specialist, Conversion Strategist, Digital Producer, Digital Marketer, UX Strategy, UX Specialist may also be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.