Rawnet is a multi-award winning full service agency developing incredible products and services that redevelop markets and redefine industries. Our purposeful disruption reshapes businesses, making them more commercially successful and future proofing them for years to come.
Our tight knit team are strategic from the commercial team, through to the creative and development team and pride ourselves on our company culture and success stories, internally and externally with clients.
Responsible for all brand, marketing and digital thought leadership activities, you will be tasked with delivering an increase of brand awareness in order to create an uplift of fresh leads into the business, ultimately resulting in a revenue increase throughout the year. This will be achieved through activities such as; writing whitepaper material, organising thought leadership events, award and league table entries, generating case studies, managing social media channels, keeping our website up to date, driving PR and partnership initiatives and working with the wider team to produce blogs and other marketing collateral in line with our Content Calendar.
We’re looking for someone with a real passion for Digital, with extensive knowledge of internet marketing.
Ultimately this role will lead our effort to increase brand recognition, improve customer engagement/support and increase online enquiries for our sales team.
- Communicate to our four key audiences: clients, prospects, people (current and future) and advocates/recommenders.
- Champion our brand proposition consistently across our B2B ecosystem to all audiences.
- Manage and maintain our website Rawnet.com.
- Work closely with our SEO and PPC strategists to consistently monitor the site’s activity and improve conversion.
- Work closely with the Sales team on CRM strategies and define prospect / customer communication touch points.
- Deliver Content Strategy, write articles, blogs, whitepapers, copy for the website, case study material, award entries, comment pieces and press releases (this will include both writing and editing).
- Structure events for specific demographics. This includes putting on our own events as well as sourcing relevant speaking opportunities for Senior Management across key industry events, exhibitions and seminars.
- Assist business development with long term lead generation through targeted and effective email marketing campaigns, customer surveys and other events to improve our relationship and increase loyalty.
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships and look at how we can improve them.
- Deal with enquiries from the public, press and related organisations.
- Social Media – actively involved in Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Twitter (management of Tweet Seat) and Pinterest.
- Manage and generate content and social feeds across all social platforms.
- Engage and interact with followers on our social channels.
- Competitor analysis – monitor online activity (blogs, award finalists).
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives, any relevant industry events and news.
- Review and report regularly on all activities to monitor and ensure success, track response rates, SEO performance, traffic to the site and the exposure of opportunities to optimise this further.
- Experience of supporting sales and marketing campaigns nationally
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding KPI targets
- Must be a self starter with the drive and ambition to build a pipeline of new business opportunities off your own back, with the support of the wider sales & marketing team
- Ability to research to fully understand a prospect’s business to develop an introduction strategy
- A deep understanding of digital and our core services: Digital Transformation, UX & Service Design, Design, Web Development, Digital Strategy & SEM
- A confident communicator with good presentation skills
- An understanding of the full acquisition process, including the role of brand and marketing
- Ability to design, build and manage email automation flows
- Experience using CRM systems to manage keep in touch strategies
- Experience managing PPC & Social advertising campaigns
You will be highly organised, self driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and ability to adapt.
You will have the ability to solve complex problems in imaginative and creative ways.
In it together
You will be aligned to the company’s goals and objectives and be eager to learn from the experience on offer as well as being confident to propose change. You will show the initiative to get things done and being a team player you will endeavour to help others succeed.
You will have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
A consultative approach will be required to successfully prepare a solution that meets both the brief and fits within budget.
You will let your peers know how you are progressing, if there are any issues during work and ask for reviews where you feel it is necessary
Quality assuring your own work for the best and most relevant solutions
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have flexible working, amazing staff parties and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.9 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
To apply for this role, or to discuss it further, please contact us.
Please note you may be asked to complete a written assessment as part of the formal interview process.