Junior PPC Specialist
Location: Hybrid - Ascot, Berkshire (face to face time with our team will be necessary)
Type: Permanent / Full Time
We are a fast-growing digital agency located in Ascot, Berkshire. We work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through our exciting team and tireless work ethic that we make this a reality.
The Rawnet approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems our clients come to us with. If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Junior PPC Specialist to join our team. You will be required to work closely amongst the team at Rawnet and directly with our Client Partners to grow conversions contributing to their core business objectives.
You will be a part of our Strategy team and work closely with the Marketing Specialists to execute strategic PPC campaigns for our clients (B2B and B2C) and monitor their performance (Google Ads and Microsoft Ads).
You will be required to monitor, optimise and report monthly to demonstrate performance and suggest informed decisions to improve growth.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic yet supportive team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual with PPC experience.
What you'll be doing
- Being a subject matter expert, and up-to-date on the latest features and releases.
- Day-to-day management of paid activity focused on achieving KPIs agreed with the client
- Setting up client reporting templates, producing monthly reports and providing strategic recommendations based on performance to a wide audience group
- Identifying further opportunities to expand PPC performance
- Ensuring good working relationships are maintained with all team members and other departments within the company
- Have at least 1 year’s experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and Microsoft Ads.
- Possesses clear expertise in Paid Search, having directly managed PPC accounts for B2B lead generation and B2C eCommerce campaigns.
- Has worked in a company-led marketing operation or as an agency ‘doer’, not just managed external agencies at an advertiser.
- Is highly numerate, and proficient at Excel/Google Sheets. 2.1 degree or above in a related field (mathematics, economics, science, engineering) preferred.
- Proof of Google Ads or Microsoft Ads certification
- GTM and Google Analytics tracking experience
- Google Analytics Certification
- 23 days holiday a year (3 days are set aside for our company wide Christmas shutdown), plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street, with PlayStation and Pool Table
- Social events - our Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Personal training budget of up to £1,000pa, plus 12 dedicated L&D days
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet. The 4.7 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically, and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.