Junior Marketing Automation Specialist
Location: Hybrid - Ascot, Berkshire (face to face time with our team will be necessary)
Type: Permanent / Full Time
We are a fast-growing digital agency located in Ascot, Berkshire. We work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through our exciting team and tireless work ethic that we make this a reality.
The Rawnet approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems our clients come to us with. If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team. You will be required to work closely amongst the team at Rawnet and directly with our Client Partners to grow conversions contributing to their core business objectives by building, monitoring and reporting on high-performing emails.
You will be a part of our Strategy team and work closely with the Marketing Specialists and Strategists.
You will be responsible for the build and execution of automations and emails within multiple marketing automation platforms to reflect and meet business KPIs and objectives.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic yet supportive team. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to take the next step in their marketing career.
What you'll be doing
- Work with a broad range of B2B and B2C clients in sectors including eCommerce, retail and technology
- Find innovative new ways to bring users into the email funnel and profile them to create increasingly targeted interactions
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices and legislative changes
- Monitor campaign performance and make recommendations based on user engagement
- Create innovative and interesting email marketing campaigns
- Help develop evergreen and campaign-specific automated journeys
- 1+ years of experience in an email marketing and/or marketing automation role
- Knowledge of as many email service platforms as possible (Active Campaign, dotdigital, Marketo, Marketing Cloud, Hubspot)
- Applied knowledge of HTML and CSS in an email context - ability to create and amend custom email templates
- Experience in implementing automated journeys
- Use of targeting content within emails to maximise relevancy and engagement
- Maintain vested interest in competitors' campaigns
- Awareness of industry best practices
- Keeping up with platform updates and making internal recommendations for useage of new features
- Applied use of Excel
- Ability to produce reporting based on campaign performance
- Knowledge of wider marketing automation tools (Drift, Sleeknote)
- Knowledge of API framework, JSON and create/use API requests
- Applied use of Zapier, inter-platform connection tools and knowledge of managing data across multiple services
- Adobe Photoshop / image editing knowledge
- 23 days holiday a year (3 days are set aside for our company wide Christmas shutdown), plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street, with PlayStation and Pool Table
- Social events - our Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Personal training budget of up to £1,000pa, plus 12 dedicated L&D days
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet. The 4.7 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically, and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.