Rawnet is a multi-award winning full service agency developing incredible products and services that redevelop markets and redefine industries. Our purposeful disruption reshapes businesses, making them more commercially successful and future proofing them for years to come.
Our tight knit team are some of the best developers in the industry, developing cutting edge, experimental technology solutions in our bright and spacious office in Ascot High Street.
Responsible for maintaining and reporting accurate revenue figures to the business whilst proactively identifying risks and growth opportunities. Drive project teams to exceed revenue targets and deliver continuous improvement. Working closely with the delivery and sales teams you will strive to ensure project and retained revenue is accurately forecasted to enable the continued growth of the business.
- Define, implement and report on delivery performance measures including profitability, efficiency and quality.
- Review and identify costs and efficiencies to support effective and profitable operational running of the business.
- Responsible for weekly project team and studio resource reporting including but not limited to revenue generated, studio utilisation, billable and non billable time,
- Maintaining the management information around status of projects, resources and key commercial issues.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective use and management of the companies software and subscriptions.
- Ensure project payment milestones are invoiced promptly and accurately and work with our credit controller to ensure timely payment of invoices and resolution of queries.
- Assist the Finance Director with weekly and monthly management reporting on a prepayment and accrual basis.
- Continuous improvement of internal financial processes.
- Agency experience preferred, but not essential.
- Anyone who’s worked within finance in the service sector or consultancy business would grasp our operations and revenue models fairly quickly.
- We need someone willing to learn quickly how we do things and have the business acumen to provide meaningful reports and insights.
You will be highly organised, self driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and ability to adapt.
You will have the ability to solve complex problems in imaginative and creative ways.
In it together
You will be aligned to the company’s goals and objectives and be eager to learn from the experience on offer as well as being confident to propose change. You will show the initiative to get things done and being a team player you will endeavour to help others succeed.
You will have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
A consultative approach will be required to successfully prepare a solution that meets both the brief and fits within budget.
You will let your peers know how you are progressing, if there are any issues during work and ask for reviews where you feel it is necessary
Quality assuring your own work for the best and most relevant solutions
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have flexible working, amazing staff parties and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.9 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
- Our people!!
- 23 days holiday a year (3 days for our Christmas shutdown period), + public/bank holidays
- Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Aviva Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Family friendly
- Training - 12 days dedicated to your tailored training needs
- Career progression
- Christmas and summer parties
- Get your eat on in the office: free tea, coffee, fruit and snacks + free Friday breakfast
- Playstation 4 and pool table
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Specsavers vouchers
To apply for this role, or to discuss it further, please contact us.