Email Marketing Specialist
Rawnet is a multi-award winning full service agency developing incredible products and services that redevelop markets and redefine industries. Our purposeful disruption reshapes businesses, making them more commercially successful and future proofing them for years to come.
Our tight knit team are some of the best developers in the industry, developing cutting edge, experimental technology solutions in our bright and spacious office in Ascot High Street.
We are looking for a proven, digitally focussed Email Marketing Specialist to join the Rawnet Strategy team. You will be required to work closely with the team at Rawnet, directly with our clients and partners to improve email conversion directly contributing to core business objectives.
You will be a part of our Strategy team and in particular, work closely with the CRO Specialists, Acquisition Specialists, Web Developers and Account Managers to improve the performance of email marketing acquisition and conversion strategies for our clients. This will consist of:
- Audience identification and growth.
- The creation and implementation of email marketing campaigns making use of machine learning, personalisation and recommendations.
- The monitoring, evaluation and reporting of email marketing strategies.
- Proactive suggestions to improve email marketing strategies.
As well as existing clients, part of your role will be supporting the internal Rawnet marketing team with any internal email campaigns.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic yet supportive team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual who has creative marketing knowledge coupled with a strong analytical attention to detail.
- Identify and segment target audiences.
- Grow subscriber databases.
- Develop a communications plan.
- Maintain an organised CRM.
- Design and implement email marketing campaigns.
- Proof for layout issues, clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Ensure a smooth deliver across mobile and tablet as well as desktop.
- Proactively analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements in line with the holistic strategy and key business objectives.
- Report on sales revenue.
- Set up and optimising email marketing campaigns across various email marketing suppliers (often Active Campaign, Intercom, Hub Spot, DotDigital plus the occasional niche industry suppliers).
- Monitor KPIs and report direct to key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure emails follow industry policy and best practice.
- Have at least 2/3 years of experience within a digital marketing role with a strong focus on email marketing (preferably in an agency environment)
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing within a B2B/B2C environment with proven success within eCommerce environments. Candidates will be asked to demonstrate historical results.
- The ability to go above and beyond bulk blast email campaigns, integrating tracking and using machine learning to deliver personalised and targeted email.
- Ability to create and delivery comms plans.
- High proficiency in marketing automation set up and monitoring.
- Proactive client reporting above and beyond vanity metrics to deliver insightful updates and recommendations. Ability to report on sales revenue generated is a must.
- Segmentation identification with strategies in place to grow reach.
- A stickler for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- An understanding of marketing legalities around the world with the confidence to follow industry policy and best practice.
- A strong understanding of Active Campaign or similar email marketing solution.
- Experience with Litmus.
- The ability to confidently create HTML templates for use within email marketing software.
- Product recommendation success in an eCommerce environment.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong personal project management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- A holistic understanding of digital marketing in general, Content, SEO, PPC, Social, CRO with ability and desire to improve knowledge and understanding in these areas.
You will be highly organised, self driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and ability to adapt.
You will have the ability to solve complex problems in imaginative and creative ways.
In it together
You will be aligned to the company’s goals and objectives and be eager to learn from the experience on offer as well as being confident to propose change. You will show the initiative to get things done and being a team player you will endeavour to help others succeed.
You will have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
A consultative approach will be required to successfully prepare a solution that meets both the brief and fits within budget.
You will let your peers know how you are progressing, if there are any issues during work and ask for reviews where you feel it is necessary
Quality assuring your own work for the best and most relevant solutions
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have flexible working, amazing staff parties and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.9 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
To apply for this role, or to discuss it further, please contact us. All candidates will need to be able to demonstrate their technical ability.
Please note you may be asked to complete a proficiency test before being invited to attend a formal interview.