Digital Marketing Specialist
Rawnet is a multi-award winning full service agency developing incredible products and services that redevelop markets and redefine industries. Our purposeful disruption reshapes businesses, making them more commercially successful and future proofing them for years to come. Our tight knit team are some of the best developers in the industry, developing cutting edge, experimental technology solutions in our bright and spacious office in Ascot High Street.
You are required to work closely with clients to manage their content strategy development, SEO and paid marketing activity (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook / Instagram, etc.). Report on performance on a monthly basis, analysing the performance of activity and making recommendations for improvements to meet client marketing objectives.
For website and app builds you will be required to assist with setting-up the tracking for numerous platforms including GTM; and site transitions which will include redirects, advising on technical SEO and setting up the relevant platforms to monitor the impact of the site transition.
- Develop digital strategies with the Digital Marketing Strategist.
- Communication with clients.
- Optimising web pages / websites for search engines (on-page & technically)
- Tracking keywords and rankings
- Analysing the performance of campaigns with regards to clients’ marketing objectives
- Identifying opportunities for improvement both organically and paid
- Monthly reporting for clients
- Learn and develop as a digital marketer
Driven- You will be highly organised, self driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and ability to adapt.
Experimental- You will have the ability to solve complex problems in imaginative and creative ways.
In it together- You will be aligned to the company’s goals and objectives and be eager to learn from the experience on offer as well as being confident to propose change. You will show the initiative to get things done and being a team player you will endeavour to help others succeed.
Knowledgeable- You will have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
Advisory- A consultative approach will be required to successfully prepare a solution that meets both the brief and fits within budget.
Managing up- You will let your peers know how you are progressing, if there are any issues during work and ask for reviews where you feel it is necessary.
Taking care- quality assuring your own work for the best and most relevant solutions.
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing (AdWords Certified)
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
- Experience with SEM tools (Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven experience in successfully managing multiple digital marketing campaigns
- Have excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail
- Have fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels
- Have an ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary, reports and communication
- Be organised and methodical with the ability to juggle priorities