Rawnet is a multi-award winning full service agency developing incredible products and services that redevelop markets and redefine industries. Our purposeful disruption reshapes businesses, making them more commercially successful and future proofing them for years to come.
Our tight knit team are some of the best developers in the industry, developing cutting edge, experimental technology solutions in our bright and spacious office in Ascot High Street.
We’re looking for a commercially astute, creative, data-driven and organised Conversion Specialist to join the Growth Team at Rawnet.
You’ll report to the Conversion Lead and work closely with all departments within the agency from strategists to designers, developers and account managers.
You’ll be responsible for helping to improve conversion rates for our clients’ websites and apps post launch.
- Provide ongoing recommendations to help our clients to deliver on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements.
- Create and execute deliverables that help inform the ideal experiences for users. This could include items such as website audits, web analytics reviews, user journeys analysis, heuristic reviews, wireframes, information architecture reviews, task flows, user scenarios and persona development.
- As part of a specialised CRO team, assume accountability and ownership of program successes and failures for several client accounts.
- Applying a mix of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques you will produce insights that help to improve the conversion rates on our clients’ websites & apps and remedy break points in the customer journey.
- Be able to report on and communicate test results and data-driven recommendations into an effective brief for internal and external teams.
- Designing, building and reporting on A/B and multivariate tests (using Google Optimize or VWO).
- Exceptional organisation – from planning to delivery and continued growth
- 1-2 years working in a conversion focussed role in house or at an agency
- Demonstrable experience of running a successful CRO programme from research through to testing and implementation.
- Experience designing, building and reporting on successful A/B and multivariate testing.
- A detailed understanding of web analytical tools such as Google Analytics, heatmaps, session recordings and user interviews / surveys.
- Some experience of persuasive copywriting.
- A good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS with some hands-on experience.
- An eye for digital and UX design.
- Experience using Google Optimize, VWO or similar CRO testing tools.
- Experience in wireframing and using design tools such as Miro, Sketch & Invision.
You will be highly organised, self driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and ability to adapt.
You will have the ability to solve complex problems in imaginative and creative ways.
In it together
You will be aligned to the company’s goals and objectives and be eager to learn from the experience on offer as well as being confident to propose change. You will show the initiative to get things done and being a team player you will endeavour to help others succeed.
You will have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
A consultative approach will be required to successfully prepare a solution that meets both the brief and fits within budget.
You will let your peers know how you are progressing, if there are any issues during work and ask for reviews where you feel it is necessary
Quality assuring your own work for the best and most relevant solutions
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have flexible working, amazing staff parties and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.9 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
To apply for this role, or to discuss it further, please contact us. All candidates will need to be able to demonstrate their technical ability.
Please note you may be asked to complete a proficiency test before being invited to attend a formal interview.