Campaign Project Manager
Location: Remote / Ascot, Berkshire
Type: Permanent / Full Time
We are a fast-growing digital agency located in Ascot, Berkshire. We work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through our exciting team and tireless work ethic that we make this a reality.
The Rawnet approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems our clients come to us with. If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a Campaign Project Manager to join our ever growing Client Services team based in Ascot. You will oversee the full management of all our digital marketing campaigns that we work on with our clients; from concept through to delivery. You will be working closely with our Marketing and Strategy teams in order to prepare and execute our client’s campaigns, as well as assist with reporting on their effectiveness.
You will be the main point of contact across each campaign or digital marketing project you manage, this will include: leading the initial briefing sessions, curating and owning project timelines to a high degree of accuracy, delivering outputs to our clients from the team in a timely manner, managing client expectations and turnaround times, ensuring the client and teams within Rawnet are kept up-to-date and are collectively maintaining excellent visibility of progress at all times to ultimately deliver digital marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
You will also work closely with our client’s other agencies where applicable, and third-party platforms and companies in order to gain an understanding of the business and be able to deliver a seamless campaign.
This role offers lots of responsibility and opportunity to learn and develop.
What you'll be doing
Delivering a varying range of digital marketing campaigns across a variety of clients and industries. Applying a methodical but flexible approach to project delivery, ensuring all projects are maintained within the agreed scope, budget and delivered on time.
- Assign and manage the required resources to deliver requests to the client within defined timeframes.
- Control and maintain campaign budgets both from an internal resource perspective and third party spend.
- Act as the coordinator amongst the wider Rawnet team in the planning and delivery of required work.
- Update and maintain client communication and report on progress. Ensuring the client is aware of progress and status of their requests at all times.
- Confidently communicate with clients and be comfortable leading calls with the client.
- Booking meetings, providing status updates, taking meeting notes, setting meeting agendas and other activities to ensure all retained activity is on track and the client is up to date at all times.
- Working primarily within Asana as a management tool.
- Working closely with the Account Management team on client activity and expectations.
- Keeping on top of budget and monitoring time and spend.
You must be a strong collaborator who can build relationships across the organisation and with our clients. You're self-motivated to deliver against deadlines with prioritisation and organisational management at the forefront. With an ‘ownership mindset', you value successful project outcomes, positively impacting the Rawnet team and the services Rawnet provides. As an 'A player' within the business, you have exceptional attention to detail. With the opportunity to grow within the agency with career progression a focus within the business, we welcome a driven individual to join the team and make a positive impact in the work they carry out.
- Experience in and understanding of delivering social media strategies through a variety of digital comms channels
- Understanding of email marketing and the role they play in the marketing mix
- Good knowledge of core processes for campaign development – from brief interrogation to final creative output
- Ability to contribute to meetings & conversations when it comes to what makes a good digital marketing campaign and strategy
- Strong organisation and skills and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Enthusiasm for driving forward our client’s business
- Opportunity to work across a portfolio of varied clients within different industries.
- Ability to understand a client’s business, market and audience
- Solid digital knowledge and technical understanding of digital marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and a strong customer service focus
- Proven relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Show initiative. As a team we’re all driving towards the same goal, to help our clients succeed, don’t let a job title restrict your creativity
- 23 days holiday a year, plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street, with PlayStation and Pool Table
- Social events - our Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay after 1 years’ service
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Training budget, plus 12 dedicated days
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.8 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically, and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
If you think this role sounds great, please contact us at email@example.com
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; Digital Marketing, Campaign Coordinator may also be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.