Fixed Term Contract (12 months and then rolling monthly)
Required for October 2020 start
Rawnet is a multi-award winning full service agency developing incredible products and services that redevelop markets and redefine industries. Our purposeful disruption reshapes businesses, making them more commercially successful and future proofing them for years to come.
Our tight knit team are some of the best developers in the industry, developing cutting edge, experimental technology solutions in our bright and spacious office in Ascot High Street.
Develop and maintain clients relationships and become their advisor for everything digital. This is made possible through the strategic application, production and delivery of creative, digital marketing products and services. This involves knowing your Clients’ businesses inside out, how they operate and what constitutes success for them. You will provide Clients with regular updates on their digital performance and upcoming trends with a view to providing recommendations on how they can continually improve their digital performance ensuring long term partnership growth and repeat business.
Managing Rawnet’s clients, you are responsible for growing the account through both proactive and reactive sales. You will also brief the project management team on projects that have been sold so that they can successfully deliver the project to the originally agreed scope while ensuring client happiness throughout their lifetime with Rawnet.
You are the internal brand and business champion on behalf of your clients and have joint responsibility for delivering Client Services Excellence with the whole of the Account Management team.
This role is relationship and results-driven and has a high level of autonomy so it is important that you are a self-starter, who is self-motivated, driven and able to work under your own initiative and part of a team. Someone who understands the importance of Client Satisfaction and relishes developing strong client relationships that are mutually beneficial to both parties.
You must be ambitious and keen to succeed, with drive and enthusiasm, aligned to Rawnet’s goals, objectives and ethos.
- Day-to-day management of a portfolio of accounts, attending client meetings at key stages within the project lifecycle, write and prepare briefs, presentations, schedules, budgets and assist in the development of communications strategies
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Support the Account Director and Senior Account Manager with accounts and administration
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Brief the team to successfully deliver the project
- Take responsibility for the delivery of clients’ market strategies
- Understand a client's business
- Work alongside our internal Strategy team, in particular our Growth strategist, to develop longer term plans to proactively drive client success
- Report to the Client Services Director on sales targets
- Presenting ideas to clients - present solutions, analysis findings and results to clients
- Develop client project proposals and obtain sign-off
- Identify and plan client opportunities
Works closely with: Account Management, Project Management, Strategy, Sales & Marketing teams
Will also interact with: Design, UX and Development
- 3+ years’ Customer Success and/or Account Management within a digital agency environment
- A background with a focus on relationships, with the ability to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- The ability to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences, at all levels of a business
- Confident communication skills (written and oral) and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations
- Sound business acumen and decision making, in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- A consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Work with Google analytics to an intermediate level
- A good technical understanding of digital marketing channels accompanied by a strong digital and website knowledge base
- Managing upsell and commercial opportunities
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
You will be highly organised, self driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and ability to adapt.
You will have the ability to solve complex problems in imaginative and creative ways.
In it together
You will be aligned to the company’s goals and objectives and be eager to learn from the experience on offer as well as being confident to propose change. You will show the initiative to get things done and being a team player you will endeavour to help others succeed.
You will have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
A consultative approach will be required to successfully prepare a solution that meets both the brief and fits within budget.
You will let your peers know how you are progressing, if there are any issues during work and ask for reviews where you feel it is necessary
Quality assuring your own work for the best and most relevant solutions
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have flexible working, amazing staff parties and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.9 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
To apply for this role, or to discuss it further, please contact us. All candidates will need to be able to demonstrate their technical ability.
Please note you may be asked to complete a proficiency test before being invited to attend a formal interview.