Location: Hybrid - Remote / Ascot, Berkshire (face to face time with our clients will be necessary)
Type: Permanent / Full Time
We are looking for a proven, digitally focussed Account Manager to join our team. You will support across aspects of our digital strategy and service design to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. Ensuring best quality output to create a long lasting positive impact for our clients.
You’ll work closely with the Client Services, Project Management, Production, Strategy, and Marketing Teams. You'll also interact with the Design, UX, Development, Sales, and Marketing Teams.
You will develop and maintain clients relationships and become their advisor for everything digital. This is made possible through the strategic application, production and delivery of creative, digital marketing products and services. This involves knowing your Clients’ businesses inside out, how they operate and what constitutes success for them. You will provide Clients with regular updates on their digital performance and upcoming trends with a view to providing recommendations on how they can continually improve their digital performance ensuring long term partnerships and repeat business.
Managing Rawnet’s clients, you will brief the project management team on projects that have been sold so that they can successfully deliver the project to the originally agreed scope while ensuring client happiness throughout their lifetime with Rawnet.
You are the internal brand and business champion on behalf of your clients and have joint responsibility for delivering Client Services Excellence with the whole of the Account Management team.
- Day-to-day management of a portfolio of accounts, attending client meetings at key stages within the project lifecycle, write and prepare briefs, presentations, schedules, budgets and assist in the development of communications strategies
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Support the Strategy team with accounts and administration
- Drive client retention, renewals and client satisfaction
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Brief the team to successfully deliver the project
- Take joint responsibility for the delivery of clients’ market strategies working alongside the Strategy and Marketing teams to develop longer term plans to proactively drive client success
- Understand a client's business
- Presenting ideas to clients - present solutions, analysis findings and results to clients
- Develop client project proposals and obtain sign-off
- Identify and plan client opportunities
- Report to the Client Services Director, Head of Strategy and Managing Director on your clients activity on a regular basis
- 3+ years’ Customer Success and/or Account Management within a digital agency environment
- A background with a focus on relationships, with the ability to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- The ability to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences, at all levels of a business
- Confident communication skills (written and oral) and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations
- Sound business acumen and decision making, in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- A consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Work with Google analytics to an intermediate level
- A good technical understanding of digital marketing channels accompanied by a strong digital and website knowledge base
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- 23 days holiday a year (3 days are set aside for our company wide Christmas shutdown), plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street, with PlayStation and Pool Table
- Social events - our Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Personal training budget of up to £1,000pa, plus 12 dedicated L&D days
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet. The 4.7 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically, and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.