Location: Remote / Ascot, Berkshire
Type: Permanent / Full Time
We're looking for a proven, digitally focussed Account Executive to join our team. You will support across aspects of our digital strategy and service design to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. Ensuring best quality output to create a long lasting positive impact for our clients.
You’ll work closely with: the Client Services Director, Account Director, and Project Management, Strategy, and Marketing Teams. You'll also interact with: Design, UX, Development, Sales, and Marketing Teams.
You will be responsible for ensuring our retained strategy and marketing projects are delivered to our clients and that clients understand the value of our work at all times. You will work with the internal marketing, strategy and account management teams to plan out roadmaps, efficiently forecast, and review budgets. This role will require you to manage a growth retainer over it's agreed contract length, delivering on commitments and ensuring the client always has an understanding of the work in progress at all times. Reporting on insightful results is imperative, and ensures that our clients see the value in the retained strategy and marketing work that we do.
- Confidently lead both internal and client facing meetings, defining agendas and taking notes and actions as a result.
- Support the creation and coordinate the delivery of client reports, including monthly time spent in line with agreed SOW deliverables.
- Schedule meetings and ensure all meetings have appropriate agendas set, working with the marketing strategy team to generate these agendas.
- Ensure notes are taken in all client meetings and circulated after the meeting. Ensure actions are captured. Take responsibility for marketing and strategy actions to be captured with team ownership; support the team with executing actions.
- Become the go to person for a client to refer to with regards to any marketing and strategy retainer activity.
- Ensure the team is working to budget and identify resource gaps.
- Ensure clients have visibility of progress and that actions are completed on a timely basis.
- Report to Account Director with results and insight from retained activity.
- Align company and client processes, field and follow up on client requests, and identify proactive gestures to avoid client escalations.
- Collaborate with the account management, and strategy team members on retainer activity, results and recommendations, process reviews and management tool adaptations.
- Analyse results and related data to identify future opportunities with the support of the Account Director.
- Maintain a quarterly combined CSS score of 9 or more for all growth retainers.
You will be driven, experimental, have an eye for detail, a team player, and be knowledgeable of new and emerging trends in the digital space.
- 1+ years’ agency experience
- Experience with website development and optimisation strategies.
- A background with a focus on relationships, with the ability to gain trust through being consultative and through excellent communication, clear expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables.
- A good understanding of Digital Marketing. A good technical understanding of channels accompanied by a strong digital and website knowledge base.
- The ability to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences, at all levels of a business.
- Confident communication skills (written and oral) and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations.
- Sound business acumen and decision making, in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- A consultative approach to managing complex client relationships.
- Work with Google Analytics to an intermediate level.
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- 23 days holiday a year, plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street, with Playstation 4 and Pool Table
- Social events - our Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay after 1 years’ service
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Training budget, plus 12 dedicated days
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.8 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically, and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
If you think this role sounds great, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.