Business & Growth Analyst
Location: Remote / Ascot, Berkshire
Type: Permanent / Full Time
We are a fast-growing digital agency located in Ascot, Berkshire. We work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through our exciting team and tireless work ethic that we make this a reality.
The Rawnet approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems our clients come to us with. If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
Rawnet is looking for a Business and Growth Analyst to join our ever growing Client Services team. Within this role you would be responsible for working with our Account Management team in looking at how our clients' companies operate. By conducting research and analysing data to develop your knowledge of their industries and the sectors within which they operate, you’ll be responsible for suggesting methods for the companies to improve their practices and processes. The aim is to help our clients to make more money, solve existing business problems and achieve their goals utilising Rawnet’s services.
What you'll be doing
Executing strategic business reviews across our client portfolio in order to produce growth plans that are centred around a client’s goals and objectives with a clear line of sight that cements strong client partnerships and demonstrates measurable success.
- Opportunity to work across a portfolio of varied clients within different industries.
- Communicating with senior people in organisations to understand their business needs and find out what they hope to achieve medium to long term
- Immersing yourself in relevant industry news to ensure you’re aware of internal and external pressures on our clients’ businesses
- Analysing the structure of a business, how it uses digital and what its goals are
- Identify problems within a business and gaps in their digital portfolio, which Rawnet could fill
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on research and understanding
- Work in supporting the Account Management team in persuading internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of recommended digital strategies
- Define and support execution of a relationship growth and retention strategy with the Account Management team
- Working closely with the Account Management team on proactive growth opportunities that form part of this plan and make them a reality
- Provide a level of coaching, advice and feedback to the Account Management team to assist in future learning
- Run workshops and training sessions both internally and externally
You must be a strong collaborator who can build relationships across the organisation and with our clients. You're self-motivated to deliver against deadlines with prioritisation and organisational management at the forefront. With an 'ownership mindset', you value successful project outcomes, positively impacting the Rawnet team and the services Rawnet provides. As an 'A player' within the business, you have exceptional attention to detail. With the opportunity to grow within the agency with career progression a focus within the business, we welcome a driven individual to join the team and make a positive impact in the work they carry out.
- Ability to understand a client’s business, market and audience
- Solid digital knowledge and technical understanding of digital marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and a strong customer service focus
- Proven relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Managing upsell and commercial opportunities
- Proven experience of working with clients to drive ROI through effective use of digital
- Show initiative. As a team we’re all driving towards the same goal, to help our clients succeed, don’t let a job title restrict your creativity.
- 23 days holiday a year, plus all public and bank holidays
- Plus Birthdays off - woo hoo!
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Collaborative office space in Ascot High Street, with Playstation 4 and Pool Table
- Social events - our Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay after 1 years’ service
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Training budget, plus 12 dedicated days
Life at Rawnet
This is the part where we talk about pool tables, Playstations, and free food. We should show photos of awkward beer swigging and cake sales, along with a bunch of other perks and gimmicks that are usually just props for a lack of real culture.
So, while we have all that, we are an agency after all...nobody works here because of superficial benefits. Yes, we have remote working, amazing staff parties, and training budgets, but again, that's not why people love being a part of Rawnet.
The 4.8 score on Glassdoor helps.
If we were to summarise it, then it's probably down to being part of the best digital team in the UK. Evolving every day and playing a part in the continuous effort for personal and client success. No deadwood, no egos, no arrogance; just a solid team of passionate and positive people making a real difference.
We always think strategically, critically, and commercially about what we do. We encourage each other to hold ourselves to a higher standard - and the rate of improvement is always staggering.
If you think this role sounds great, please contact us at email@example.com
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; Business Analyst, Growth Analyst, Business Development Manager, Customer Success Analyst, Relationship Analyst may also be considered
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.